About this course
Well-written emails with a catchy subject line get over a 91% favorable response from readers. They not only explain the purpose of the email in a simple way but also make it easy for the reader to know how to respond.
Email Pro+ teaches you how to write effective emails whether you need to write internally or to external stakeholders. Follow our simple to use PAPER, PRESS, and GRACE email formats to communicate effectively. Discover how email structure, formatting, and proofreading help you compose an email that gets your readers to respond positively.
Enroll to get valuable tools, instructor feedback, and your personalized report at the end of the workshop to become effective at writing professional business emails.
Did you know?
An effective email is the first step to interact and engage with clients
Get started now!
"I found Email Pro+ really helpful in improving my email writing skills. It is a good course for beginners and people who already use emails for communication at work. The videos and PDFs were easy to understand. Also, the quizzes are helpful to check whether we have understood the concept."
- Simi Roy, Participant, Page Potato
"The best way of understanding how to write emails."
- Arun Kumar, Participant, Nephroplus
In this course you will learn to
- Write professional business emails to internal and external stakeholders.
- Improve the open rate of your email with catchy subject lines by up to 60%.
- Reduce the time taken to write a difficult email by up to 40% with our proven templates and email formats.
- Learn how to cluster and structure your thoughts to share information in an effective manner.
- Understand the basics of writing a good subject line to make sure that every
email written gets read!
- Know the tone and formatting to use for effective and simple to read emails.
- Learn how to effectively use email signatures, out-of-office replies, hyperlinks, punctuation, and etiquette in a business set up.