About this course
- Write the best cover letters (That matches your resume and your job objective).
- Understand finer aspects of interview like:
- Body language and posture
- Tackling challenging interview questions.
- How to answer behavioral interview questions.
- Easy tricks to make the interview work in your favor.
- How to set realistic salary expectations, negotiate for the best salary.
- Deciphering your offer letter, understanding salary breakup, and what's the real take-home.
- What aspects to consider before you accept or reject an offer.
- Key to your successful career.
- First-day work etiquette.
- Building on your interpersonal skills.
- And much much more...
Did you know?
67% of hiring managers cite lack of eye contact as the biggest mistake candidates make
Get started now!
In this course you will learn
HOW TO WRITE A COVER LETTER THAT RECRUITER CAN'T IGNORE
- A well-written cover letter can get the recruiter hooked. Don't miss this opportunity.
HOW TO MAKE INTERVIEW WORK IN YOUR FAVOR
- Interviews are not supposed to be "Nerve-wracking and scary". Discover how you can enjoy being interviewed and ace it up like never before.
HOW TO SET REALISTIC SALARY EXPECTATIONS & NEGOTIATE
- Discover the best ways to ask for what you need. And tackle the part why it's justified.
And much, much more...
Resham has been into talent management for 15+ years and worked with some of the best names in the industry. Thousands of candidates have trusted her for valuable inputs from resume building to cracking the interviews.
She says "The job search journey can be much easier if candidates do a bit of planning and practice." And that's exactly what she teaches in her modules on Interview Pro+.
Why leave everything to luck when you have Resham on your side?
StartVideo: Introduction (1:32)
StartVideo: Resume Vs. Curriculum Vitae (3:01)
StartVideo: Sections in a resume (12:30)
StartReflective Task: Key fields (1:59)
StartVideo: Nice-to-have fields (1:11)
StartReflective Task: Resume Design (0:37)
StartVideo: Common doubts faced (4:08)
StartReflective Task: Should I add my photograph? (1:26)
StartVideo: Resume checklist (1:12)